Our client, savvy Boston tech-focused company is looking for a UX/Product Designer to join their team full time, onsite.
As a UX/Product Designer you will:
- Design and develop customer experiences to enhance product offerings (including: mobile and web platforms, responsive web-based apps, native apps)
- Create deliverables including information architecture, user flows, wireframes, rapid prototypes, high-fidelity visual designs
- Work closely across the organization- Product design, Product Management, and Marketing and Engineering teams
The ideal UX/Product Designer has:
- Several years designing digital products
- Has worked on complex visual interactions (apps with multiple layers, e-comm sites)
- Understanding of Agile software life cycle process
- Great Portfolio
This full-time opportunity in Boston is your chance to work with smart forward-thinking colleagues. Please reach out to us ASAP!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.