Onward Search has a new great opportunity with a big client. This opportunity is for a UX Designer who can start immediately at our client’s office in San Francisco, CA. If you are ready to show off your design skills to a larger audience, apply right now!!!
- Translate concepts into journey maps, customer flows, and wireframes
- Create and deliver mockups, wireframes, and prototypes for multiple devices and interfaces
- Bring forth new ideas to the team
- Stay up to date on current design trends
- Design for big data and find solutions that to improve the daily lives of the associates
- Take part in design critiques by presenting your work, capturing feedback, and giving constructive criticism
- Work closely within WM established design guidelines and collaborate with team members
- Understand technical limitations
- Create handoff ready work for tech team (producing redlines and capturing assets)
- Collaborate with tech team to ensure designs are being implemented correctly and give feedback
- Prepare and present work partners, team, and leadership
- Develop engaging interfaces
- Meet with key business and tech partners to collect requirements
- Collaborate and brainstorm with team to understand, identify, and take on complex business requirements and user needs
- Perform user research and facilitate interviews and testing to find end user’s issues and needs
- Coding, analytics, and reasoning skills
- Proven experience with Sketch and Moqups
- Previous experience with UX research, storytelling, and presentations
- Skilled in wireframing/prototyping
- Team player with a sense of humor
- Passionate and creative
- Strong communication skills
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB