Our client, is a luxury mobility company, is looking for a UX Designer with 5+ years of experience.
This is a 3+ month contract, 40 hrs/wk onsite in Newark, CA.
*Free shuttle picks up from Fremont BART station
- Help define the UX/ Interaction model for their vehicle infotainment system and mobile app
- Collaborate constructively with designers, engineers, researchers, and external partners
- Develop high level and/or detailed user flows, wireframes, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas (Not alot of conceptual work)
- 5+ years’ experience in consumer products including UX architecture, interaction, or information design
- Expert knowledge of design tools (Sketch, Adobe suite, etc. – whatever makes you the most effective designer)
- Automotive a bonus, not required
- Experience with Luxury Automotive Brands
- Experience with Luxury Products in the US, EU, and China
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.