Onward Search has a new opportunity with a big client in Wilmington, DE. Our client is looking for a UX Designer that can start immediately onsite. The ideal candidate should be creative and resourceful with strong design and time management skills. If you have strong experience and are eager to thrive in a creative environment, apply right now!
- Responsible for all stages of UX design
- Think strategically while executing with great attention to detail
- Collaborate with other designers, product managers, and tech engineers to develop innovative, user- friendly, products
- Provide solutions for critical areas within the user-flow
- Help define the user model(s) and user interface for new and existing products and features
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and interactive prototypes
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products and making constructive suggestions for change
- Concept and develop new and engaging experiences for the user base
- Work closely with Research to create artifacts that will assist in the discovery process.
- Employ and socialize Design Thinking principles
- Collaborate with Research and Product to create materials that effectively convey proposed solutions and research findings
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is a major plus
- Must have at least 7 years of previous related experience as a UX/UI Designer
- Must have a solid understanding of user-centered design principles
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Impeccable visual design skills and technical know-how
- Expertise in designing for the Web/Digital experiences
- Experience in creating storyboards, mockups, and prototypes
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB