Onward Search has a new opportunity with a big client in Plano, TX. This opportunity is for a UX Designer who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office. In this role, you will leverage your deep understanding of experience design for digital products and be directly responsible for decisions that form the brand’s client and advisor experiences. If this sounds interesting, apply today!
- Involve yourself in defining product strategy
- Think in terms of systems and make rational design decisions
- Constantly push your limits and search for opportunities to become better
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team that includes researchers, content writers, product managers, engineers, and business partners
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Think through user problems, find reasonable solutions, mock them up in detail, and work with engineers to build them
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical work experience in Design
- Must have an online portfolio demonstrating superior product design experiences
- Prior experience designing for the web and understanding how to apply both form and function within it while maintaining simplicity
- Ability distill complicated problems into simple and elegant solutions
- Deep understanding of what makes an experience good or bad
- You have the ability to influence others and provide thought leadership on design
- Solid understanding of composition, balance, symmetry, and white space
- Must have highly refined aesthetic sense and can both work within and expand our design systems
- A self-starter who actively seeks ways to make the experience both visually appealing and easy to use
- Understanding of the technical limitations and liberties behind your decisions and have enough chops to communicate your ideas to our engineers
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB