Onward Search has an exciting UX Design opportunity with a premier client in Chicago, IL. Our client is looking for a highly creative, passionate, and driven user experience designer to join theirteam focused on enterprise systems to create a better experience for our global network of employees.
If you have extensive design experience, a deep understanding of users, and an unending curiosity, apply today!
- Creating wireframes, and detailed visual designs
- Working with product management and researchers to understand our users
- Working with business analysts + developers to define user stories and product backlogs
- Participating in usability research to iterate and refine your designs
- Presenting your ideas to stakeholders and advocating on behalf of the user
- Working with developers to realize and polish user experiences
- Actively contributing and using our common design language + design systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Computer Interaction, Interaction/Interface Design, Graphic Design, Technology Communications or related discipline from a major accredited college or university
- 3 to 6 years or equivalent compelling experiences as a designer for enterprise software, responsive web?applications, mobile apps, and defining in-house style guides & documenting standards
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB