Our client, is looking to hire a Senior UX Designer for a long term assignment. This person will be responsible for overseeing user experience and design aspects of their products. They are responsible for the project from planning to implementation, working alongside stakeholders including product & engineering to ensure the best customer experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Utilize user-centered design methodologies to design intuitive and desirable products that incorporates business requirements, customer research findings and user behavior metrics
- Successfully manage multiple projects spanning in scale and complexity with hands on experience throughout the process, from user research to implementation with little guidance from supervisors
- Produce & deliver comprehensive use cases, wireframes, user flows, prototypes and design specifications
- Present & iterate design solutions in daily partnership with UI, Motion and Copy, give thoughtful consideration to feedback incorporating learnings into subsequent iterations of design
- Advocate for users in fast-pace agile environment with the goal of maintaining a high UX bar while meeting business needs and honoring technical capabilities
- Operate within a Scaled Agile environment to continuously deliver incremental value to customers
- Proactively partner with UX research in all phases of design to understand our users, interpret data, validate designs and iterate with precision so that designs accurately reflect and incorporate user feedback
- Develop and maintain detailed UX design specifications and patterns. Help evolve our deliveries while reinforcing consistent design patterns for reusable, systematic design
- Create multiple insight driven solutions to the same problem that range in scale to solve for immediate experience needs while building toward an ideal future vision
- 5+ years of UX design. In-house is preferable, but will consider the right candidates coming from agency-side
- Portfolio of original and breakthrough work with demonstrated documentation of those experiences
- Experience working in highly collaborative team environment with UI, Motion, Copy & User Research
- Passion for evangelizing designs through strong communication skills and stakeholder management
- Experience working cross-functionally in an agile setting with product and engineering.
- Possess high-level problem solving skills within complex systems
- Proficiency in UX/UI design tools such as Omnigraffle, Adobe XD & Sketch
- Prototyping experience with Principal, Flinto, Unity, Framer or Invision
- Strong attention to detail and proven track record of complete end to end designs
- Bachelor's degree in human-computer interaction, design, or equivalent degree or professional experience
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB