Onward Search is hiring a Mid-level UX Designer on a 5-6 month contract basis with an international financial agency with offices in Franklin, TN.
*NOTE: This position will start out as remote but will move to on-site once the office opens back up. Therefore, talent must be located within driving distance of Franklin, TN.
UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the design of useful, usable, and desirable user interfaces and service design in a collaborative environment
- Create user-centered designs by considering market segment analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings
- Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements
- Design the visual style, interface, and interaction flow of applications and experiences
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and company executives for review and feedback
- Other duties as required
UX Designer Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions
- Experience designing for the web and mobile device experiences
- Experience in design thinking methodologies, from research, design, to building tangible outcomes
- Proficiency with a variety of design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Figma, Photoshop or similar
- Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups, prototypes, and style guides
- Ability to communicate complex systems and processes simply
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with product managers to envision new offerings and with developers for implementation of designs
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB