Onward Search is looking for a UX Designer to join a beauty pharmaceutical company where your team acts as an in-house agency and services all of the company’s clients. This is a contract-to-hire, 40 hrs/wk, 100% remote role.
This is an exciting, fast paced role where you will be pivotal in shaping the overall customer experience, overseeing strategic design initiatives, and driving customer-focused concepts. Ideal candidates have worked on complicated UX projects and have a sense of UI design.
- Helping to spearhead the UX process from start to finish to create custom or out-of-the box branded eCommerce sites for the company’s clients
- Creating intuitive user flows for digital and mobile
- Designing mock-ups, wireframes, site maps, flows, etc. for a responsive web/mobile consumer web product
- Collaborate with the Sales team to build plans for growth of existing accounts, including:
- Planning site UX expansions
- Auditing opportunities for growth
- Traffic ticket submissions across bugs, enhancements, and admin support for existing accounts
- Evaluate emerging technologies and methodologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- 5+ years of experience in UX Design for web and mobile, ideally in an agency environment working on CPG clients
- Must have experience with tools like Axure, Adobe XD, and/or Sketch
- Strong experience with wireframes, user personas, flows, and stories
- Experience creating high fidelity prototypes
- A strong understanding of responsive design
- Ability to articulately and clearly walk teams through processes and proposed UX solutions
- Excellent project communication skills
- Highly organized, proactive and process-oriented
- Experienced with eCommerce platforms
- Experience with A/B testing and multivariate experiments
- Experience with digital marketing products such as content syndication, display advertising, and native/custom content would be highly regarded as a plus
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB