Our client, an exciting technology company in Cambridge, is looking to hire a UX Developer to join their highly collaborative team of engineers to further develop their AI powered product.
- Develop and work with high-performance, reusable code for UI components and your work is always modular and scaleable.
- Style-aware engineer who understands the browser
- Flexibility, adapting to changing priorities and learning new languages as necessary
- Excellent communication skills
Apply today to be considered!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.