Our client is currently seeking an experienced UX Developer to join their growing creative team in the Boston Seaport!
As part of their team, you will be responsible for making the design come to life!
- Working with designers to build prototypes and production-ready sites
- Work with user data to establish standards for user experience
- Program and develop UX projects
- Understanding of user behaviors and usability standards
- Experience with the web development process and responsive web application development
- Working knowledge of the front end and back end web coding software
- 1-3+ years of experience in UX development
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred in marketing or technical-related major)
- Must have an up-to-date resume and portfolio
- Must have experience with Accessibility - ideally WCAO
If you have the experience, skills, and desire to join an established company, apply now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.