Global Music Client is seeking a UX Engineer/Designer/Prototyper to join them for a 6-month contract assignment.
You'll work on projects with contributors from all disciplines including, but not limited to, design (ideating on concepts and turning them into something tangible), engineering (powering prototypes with the latest personalized, dynamic, multimedia content), product (vetting concepts to stakeholders), and user-research (ensuring that prototypes yield valuable qualitative data).
What you’ll do:
- Create high fidelity prototypes that explore early-stage design concepts, demonstrate solutions to key stakeholders, and assist in user research testing
- Help teams develop concepts for new products and features
- Collaborate with designers, product owners, researchers, and engineers to ensure a great user experience from design to implementation
- Develop and maintain reusable toolkits, components, and plug-ins that support the prototyping process
- Write documentation on how to use or install prototypes, components, toolkits, and plug-ins
- 5+ years designing and building prototypes of various resolutions at consumer-focused tech or media companies
- You consider yourself a hybrid designer/developer, technical designer, or design-minded developer
- You have experience with frameworks such as Angular, Vue, jQuery, and web technologies such as Node.js, Git, Firebase, RESTful Services/APIs, etc.
- You have experience with design/prototyping tools such as Origami, Figma, and Framer X
- You have experience building prototypes that stream audio, video, and are powered by real-time data
- You are a self-starter with a strong sense of accountability who can work well both independently and collaboratively
- You are familiar with industry standards and trends in relation to UX prototyping
- You have an online portfolio, or PDF that you can share with us. A link to your online portfolio, or a PDF, is required. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered
- Experience developing native apps for iOS or Android devices
- Experience developing for voice technologies (Voiceflow, Dialogflow, Google Home, Alexa Devices, etc.)
- Experience building Figma plug-ins
- Experience working with design systems
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB