UX Group Lead (Remote!)
Freelance | Job ID #69811 | Posted Earlier this month
Onward Search is seeking a UX Group Lead for a consumer electronics company.
You’ll oversee the UX and Product Development teams to provide creative direction and ensure long-term growth through a unified design strategy across solutions and products.
This is a 6 month contract opportunity.
To learn more about this UX Group Lead opportunity, apply now and a recruiter will reach out to you!
As a UX Group Lead you’ll:
- Oversee a team of designers and product developers
- Provide creative direction in alignment with the larger brand guidelines and company vision
- Work with executive leadership and cross-functional teams to interpret market research to guide solution space development
- Present to internal stakeholders throughout design process
Skills & Experience needed:
- 3-5 years of UX Design experience
- Ability to collaborate in an Agile environment
- Expert digital and UX design skills with a strong portfolio
- Prior experience managing design teams
- Proactive and autonomous work ethic to drive end-to-end tasks
To learn more about this UX Group Lead opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search