One of our global B2B clients is looking for a full time UX Designer for their Learning Experience side. Due to their office locations, you can be based in Atlanta or Boston, and it is a hybrid role with flexibility.
There will be light domestic travel with this role, and the focus with be within the space of learning experience, so this is a great opportunity for people that are passionate about the company’s employee experience and how to best help them.
This UX Design position is best suited for a UX person that loves variety and enjoys the strategy side of user experience.
UX Designer, Learning Experience Responsibilities:
- You will be working closely with the product owner, and helping create UX designs and service frameworks
- You will be managing, monitoring and helping to scale the voice of the customer user feedback channels to improve the understanding of user needs, and to allow the company to increase the speed and efficiency with which these insights can be gathered and analyzed
- You will be collaborating with the rest of the team to support and guide the execution of the design vision for users
- You will help drive and synthesize customer discovery and understanding through contextual interviews, job shadows and usability studies with employees across the company, learning how employees engage and collaborate across a variety of business capabilities and technical systems
- You will facilitate design thinking and working sessions across multiple disciplines to build shared understanding, consensus and forward progress against deliverables
- You will work closely with the Change and Enablement team to create user journeys and design deliverables
- You will create service blueprints and frameworks, process flows, information architecture diagrams, wireframes, prototypes or other assets required to build shared understanding across multiple disciplines
- You will collaborate with other UX design professionals to establish and document best practices for consistently gathering and detailing customer understanding
- You will create sustainable and effective mechanisms for continuing insight into user needs
UX Designer, Learning Experience Requirements:
- You must have a minimum of 3+ years of consistent UX Design experience, preferably with complex problem solving and an Agile environment
- You should have experience beyond just the UX Design side, with at least 1 year where you were involved in some level of research
- You should have some business know-how, with experience in business insights and metrics as they related to digital experiences
- You will need at least 1 years of experience engaging with senior leadership, pitching ideas, showcasing UX work, and evidencing the contributions your research and design work have made to the team’s broader strategic initiatives
- You must be proficient in today’s common UX tools
- You should have a portfolio that has some larger scale work
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB