Onward Search is looking for a dynamic UX PRODUCER with advertising and/or in-house marketing experience with a focused drive to get projects from a to z for their client. This role can be in northern or southern CA and has the potential to extend beyond it's 6-7 month estimated contract.
The UX Producer must be able to function in a fast-paced creative environment. This team loves innovative ideas from all team members, Producer included, so someone who thrives in that sort of environment as well. The UX Producer is responsible for managing and defining detailed project plans for the UX team, which means following up with internal and external stakeholders for information needed to ensure all creative/digital projects are managed and completed on time, budget and with the objectives in mind.
- Act as the main point person throughout the UX process for internal digital departments and executive leadership.
- Follow protocol for SOW/estimates, tracking hours/budget, creating timelines, conducting meetings and keeping internal and vendor resources on the same page during the lifespan of projects
- Assure that all parties stay on point in the process of creative development and delivery in order to ensure projects are completed as requested.
- Project manages the development of communications from inception to completion.
- Develop project work plans including schedule, cost estimates, and creative brief.
- Support brand team, marketing, product and creative.
- Partners with Product, Engineering, Marketing and Design teams as appropriate.
- Coordinates with other UX Producers, Project managers, and teams to ensure consistency of design and alignment of schedules
- Manage approval process and how much the stakeholders are involved in the process
- Manages change requests from development, requests for additional detail or design principles, and design reviews.
- Escalate issues to through appropriate channels and provides summary of issues and recommendations
- 1-4 years of web/mobile UX experience in client facing and/or creative role
- 1-4 years project management experience
- Experience interfacing with clients and executive leadership on behalf of internal team
- Experience working in Microsoft Products, including MS Project to manage schedules, etc.
- Experience in managing 3rd party relationships, including vendors, and regional partners.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing or advertising.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.