We have a need a product focused UX Designer to join ouw clients fast growing team. You should have a clearly linked portfolio that demonstrates an understanding of the UX process, from discovery research to rapid prototyping to facilitating design reviews to running usability tests. Your work should favor clarity, minimalism, and be in service of helping users via ethical patterns. As part of the team, you’ll have broad reach to evolve the design philosophy
- Work in agile teams alongside PM and engineering as a full-stack UX researcher/designer
- Role-model an open, collaborative design process that welcomes critique
- Organize and lead design reviews for all stages of conceptual development
- Help us weave design thinking across our products, organization, and customers.
- Proficiency with Sketch and InVision. We continuously evaluate our tooling and processes.
- Experience as a UX designer at a modern, data-rich software company.
- Experience with enterprise software a plus.
This is a great Boston Role! Apply today.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.