Headquartered in the northern suburbs, our Fortune 500 client is seeking an inspired and innovative product designer to join their Agile UX team.
In this role, you will be responsible for applying user-centered design methods to frame and deliver the experience of the products built to be useful, usable and enjoyable. Working in an Agile XP environment, you will collaborate with fellow designers, product managers, developers, end-users and stakeholders to define, design, ship and iterate products.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Using analytical thinking to understand complex user problems and requirements
- Creating intuitive, efficient, and delightful experience for our product
- Participating in user research sessions and continually incorporating user feedback to improve our product
- Delivering low to high fidelity prototypes and mockups to share with the entire technology team
- Developing new features with our tech team in both Android and iOS versions of our mobile application
- Supporting system testing and new version release and upgrades
- Recognizing cutting-edge design and product developments and sharing them with our software development team
- 4 or more years of experience in UX/Product Design
- Portfolio that demonstrates strong product design experience across complex projects
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB