Our client is looking to bring on a Product Designer for a contracted position through December 31, 2021 with the possibility of extending into 2022!
This role is 100% remote and can work in any time zone. The individual in this role will be working on a variety of customer facing digital products, specifically internal tools. Applicants must bring forth prior work experience with enterprise clients.
Day to day:
- Create conceptual sketches and keep brand standards on par
- Work through all phased of the design process including storyboarding, personas, interaction flows, wireframes and prototypes
- Identify user needs and participate in research and testing
- Partner cross functionally throughout the product lifecycle to gather feedback and implement feedback into product design
What you bring forth
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 7+ years’ experience in related role
- Experience working in an Agile environment, design thinking and lean UX
- Expertise in at least two of the following and familiarity of two more; visual design, UX design, prototyping, front-end development, user research and/or experiment design
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
Applicants must have portfolios to be considered!
What the hiring manager wants to see in candidates portfolios:
- Strong clean design
- A mix of small and large projects
- Strong typography and use of color
- Good grid system
- Detail in their work, telling a story and their process along the way
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB