Our client, a luxury automotive mobility company, is looking for a Sr. UX Program Manager with a passion for creating amazing experiences on screen and in physical environments.
This is a direct hire or contract-to-hire position (depending on preference), 40 hrs/wk onsite in the East Bay Area.
*Remote to start, until shelter-in-place lifts and open to relo candidates.
- Help define UX process and operation for the client's vehicle infotainment system, website, and mobile app
- Collaborate constructively with designers, engineers, researchers, and external partners
- Drive milestones for high level and/or detailed user flows, wireframes, and prototypes
- Partner with researchers to drive key agendas for usability testing as needed
- Champion the process in meetings, making sure designers are on the right track with time and volume of deliverables
- Define and manage strategic initiatives that improve design team efficiency
- Facilitate meetings to drive progress against goals and objectives, and establishing clear next steps
- Coordinate and organize overall design activities and keep all designers on the track
- Wear a "designer's hat" and be able to share constructive feedback based on your own insight
- Collaborate cross-functionally with design management, engineering, product management, user research and content strategy to ensure a smooth product development process
- Support the management team with effective communication, proactive problem solving, information distribution
- BA/BS in (User experience, interaction, graphic, product, industrial, etc.), HCI, or related field
- 10+ years of experience as a digital producer, project manager or program manager with experience establishing programs, supporting design teams, and developing relationships
- Experience with software/hardware products, IoT, or automotive/in-car
- Track record of operating independently/operational thought leadership
- Experience collaborating for product strategy/shipping products
- Experience working with design and engineering
- Understand data to influence on outcomes
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Luxury Automotive Brands
- Experience with Luxury Product Marketing in the US, EU, and China
- Voice user experience
- Design experience for Consumer Electronics Product a plus
- Experience multi-lingual digital product UI for consumers
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB