Onward Search is hiring a UX Research Analyst on a 6-month+ contract basis with an international client with offices in Atlanta, GA
The UX Research Analyst determines and recommends the appropriate method of research to investigate specific user experience issues or problems on the company website. He/she designs research studies to collect customer behavioral data for use in the identification and analysis of technical customer solutions. The UX Research Analyst consults with internal subject matter experts and third-party research vendors to assist in identifying the best approach to solving user experience issues. He/she determines and collects the relevant data required to perform analyses and is also responsible for summarizing and communicating the results of the analyses to key stakeholders throughout the organization.
The UX Research Analyst performs a number of duties to support the UX Research function, including tasks like determining project methodology and approach, managing research projects, analyzing and interpreting data, reporting results and providing recommendations to application design and product teams.
- Designs studies or construct surveys to answer research questions
- Gathers and compiles relevant data for inclusion in presentations to explain findings, educate stakeholders, and offer actionable recommendations
- Performs statistical analyses of large datasets
- Compiles informative reports that include video and audio clips from qualitative studies
- Scope, design, build and test studies in our online research platform
- Manage multiple research projects simultaneously
- Design and implement communication plans
- Identify and work with all affected groups and functions to support project impact
- Keep up with research trends and best practices; develop industry knowledge and expertise
- Acquire, maintain and apply specific knowledge of relevant technical systems supporting research efforts
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Psychology, HCI, or related social sciences field with demonstrable academic experience with experimental design and statistical analysis
- Minimum of five years’ of research design and implementation
- Familiarity with UserZoom is preferred
- Qualtrics experience- well-versed in Qualtrics functionality – building surveys, reporting, etc.
- Can build independently if given an assignment
- Experience in Quantum Metric as well, that would be a bonus. Nice to have
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB