Our client, a large media group, is seeking a UX Researcher/Developer to join the UX and Product team.
- Working closely with top tv brands in order to deliver elegant, effective applications for their web and mobile properties as well as for the company’s suite of in-house digital tools.
- Working comfortably developing a mobile application, as well as designing a complex application software system based upon user data.
- Work with designers along with their UI/UX designs to create working prototypes that match presentation and functionality.
- Recognize global patterns for reuse, and structuring them accordingly to implement them anywhere with little additional code
- Bachelors degree required
- 2-5 years of experience with a strong understanding and passion for front-end development
- Experience integrating third-party APIs/JSON into integrated web applications
- Understanding CSS3 features and fallbacks when necessary
- Experience using GIT as a version control system
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Follows best practices in coding style & structure
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, with a positive approach to all tasks
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.