Our client, is a visual bookmarking internet company, is looking for a UX Researcher with 6+ years of experience. This role is 40 hrs/wk onsite in San Francisco.
They are seeking a short term [3 months] Qualitative UX Research Contractor who is passionate about digital experiences.
Specifically for senior qualitative researchers who have worked on digital and mobile consumer products and brings a breadth of qualitative methodologies to the table (i.e. UX evaluations, contextual inquiries, focus groups, participatory design methods, etc). This role will be embedded within the Growth Product team working directly with PM Leads, designers and engineers to propose, scope, plan, lead, conduct and communicate tactical and strategic research in a fast paced development process. This research will focus on one key initiative over the course of the contract building upon one project to propose another.
- Conduct research that varies in approach, scale, scope, timeframe and methodologies from beginning (ideation) to end (launching products)
- Collaborate as a strategic partner on a multidisciplinary team including Design, Engineering, Writing, Marketing, Business Analytics, Sales, and PM
- Proactively communicate and share your research findings with team members, executives, and other audiences
- Lead research projects from beginning to end (including ideation, brainstorming, prototyping, feedback cycles and launching products) Some of the qualitative approaches will be formative, and some of this will be tactical and evaluative
- A senior qualitative researcher who can run projects from start to finish independently, a researcher with at least five or more years experience at least some researching digital consumer products
- Expertise in conducting end-to-end research on digital products & experiences
- Familiarity with experiments data a plus
- 6+ years of experience
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.