Brooklyn, New York
Freelance | Job ID #69853 | $55 - $60 hourly | Posted 2 months ago
Our client, a major eCommerce retailer, is looking for a UX Researcher to join their team for a 7-month contract This is a full-time contract role that can be worked in any time zone, but candidates must be available to work during peak business hours of 11 am – 2 pm EST.
- Partner with team members in Product Management, Engineering, Design, and Analytics to guide product development and refinement, drawing on expertise in user research and UX standards
- Collaborate through all stages of product development, from identifying initial opportunities, to refining the user experience to analyzing the impact of our efforts and highlighting improvement areas
- Independently define project scope and apply appropriate methodologies to manage a research "portfolio" of foundational and evaluative insights
- Using mixed methods, apply a deep bench of user research approaches across both quantitative and qualitative methods
- Conduct on-site, remote, and in-field user research studies
- Share tangible findings and prioritized recommendations on a regular basis, to encourage marketplace health and drive business goals
- Manage third-party research vendors (e.g., research agencies, moderators) as needed
To learn more about this UX Researcher opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- 4-7 years’ experience conducting UX research, employing methods such as in-depth user interviews, contextual inquiry, journey mapping, participatory design, and usability testing
- Ability to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of a range of user research methods and a deep understanding of modern trends in mobile app design
- Experience leading research at different parts of the product development process, from discovery to delivery
- You are a strong communicator and storyteller, with the ability to hold your own in a meeting and present research findings with a customer-centric perspective
- Experience working with SQL, Qualtrics, remote testing tools, or experiment design
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.