We are looking for a User Experience Researcher to join our client's UX team and collaborate with cross-functional agile teams to plan, execute, analyze and deliver actionable insights.
- Work with cross-functional product teams to plan, execute and analyze customer-centric research and deliver actionable insights for e-commerce and mobile app products
- Ability to assess research goals and determine the best research method and lead research using different qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Develop research plans and materials for user research, including research goals, tests, prototypes, and other assets
- Comfortable leading and moderating research sessions in person and remotely with participants
- Create and support the development of personas, user journeys, experience maps, and other user-centered design deliverables that help communicate user needs, opportunities and pain points
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to deliver actionable recommendations and socialize findings in compelling ways
- Assist and/or lead recruiting and scheduling efforts for various different methodologies
- Review and coach others in creating test plans and analyzing feedback
- Utilize data to help triangulate research, including A/B testing, Adobe Analytics, and inputs from other data sources.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 3-years’ experience working as a researcher in an organization with digital and/or mobile products
- Experience leading research projects, including planning, conducting, analyzing, facilitating research sessions and delivering insights.
- Excellent organizational skills; detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Comprehensive knowledge of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work with a team and independently to perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Experience with design and research tools including Axure, Sketch, UserTesting, Mouseflow, preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Anthropology, or other research related field and 3-years experience
Apply now to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.