Our client, a global digital-financial agency, is looking for two UX Researchers to join their team for a massive project. This is a long-term freelance opportunity that will sit onsite at their client’s office, 40 hrs/wk in Santa Clara, CA.
You will be collaborating with other team members to conduct user research, surveys, and testing to ultimately identify and develop new services that address customer needs.
- Work closely with product teams, as well as other designers and researchers, to identify important research questions
- Design and execute studies that address both user behavior and attitudes, using the right methodology for the right questions
- Generate insights that shape how product teams think about medium and long-term product strategy
- Communicate insights in creative and compelling ways
- Work with other researchers to create an institutional knowledge base curated from individual research projects
- Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills
- MA/MS/Ph.D. in a human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Sociology, Information Science, Economics, Political Science, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in applied product research.
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
- Experience integrating user research into product designs and design practices.
- Demonstrated experience with leading/moderating qualitative/quantitative research studies such as usability testing and contextual inquiry, survey design and remote testing (e.g., UserZoom or Qualtrics); focus groups, card sorting, participatory design, and ethnography, etc.
- Working knowledge of statistics and experimental design preferred
- Experience working with large-scale data in multi-method studies a plus
- Experience with survey design, response effects, and pivot tables also a plus
Apply now to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.