Our client, an innovative financial technology company is seeking a UX Researcher to join their team onsite for a long-term project!
UX Researcher Responsibilities:
- Planning and organizing usability research including screener design, script development, and moderation planning.
- Recruiting users and moderating regular weekly user testing sessions.
- Summarizing research findings for the broader cross-functional teams.
- Understanding qualitative and quantitative research data, business goals and requirements, and translating them into functional designs.
- Synthesizing research, market trends, competitive data, etc... into inform substantially successful online experiences.
- Sharing feedback to optimize products by closely analyzing user engagement performance metrics and testing alternative design solutions.
UX Researcher Requirements:
- BA degree in relevant field of study.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in research and UX or product design.
- Portfolio demonstrating research and/or design work required.
- Experience designing and conducting survey research & usability research.
- Understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
- Proven ability to translate research findings into actionable product improvements.
- Self-starter with project management skills.
- Creative problem solver with a positive attitude.
- Eagerness to collaborate, both taking and providing direction as needed.
- Attention to detail, intellectual curiosity, and a drive to answer complicated questions.
- Passion and energy for usable web and interaction design.
- Understanding and experience working within an Agile Product Development Process is a plus.
- Understanding of A/B and multivariate testing and optimization a plus.
Apply now to learn more about this job now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.