An international market research organization is seeking a UX Researcher to join their team in a remote contract to hire role, starting next month. The ideal UX Researcher candidate will have a manufacturing or medical device background.
In this role the UX Researcher will be at the Director level and responsible for managing multiple projects and teams within the UX/HF (Human Factors) medical device and healthcare product area. This role reports directly to the leadership team.
Day-to-Day as a UX Researcher:
- Oversight of all phases of UX/HF projects, including client relationships, bidding, scoping, preparation, execution, and delivery.
- SME independent of team to leadership on a daily basis
- Key stakeholder in the research practice space, along with leading projects, managing teams, and acting as a mentor to staff
- You are the leader in the medical device practice; core project activities including management of teams for projects and larger accounts ($500k+)
- 7+ years’ experience in Medical Devices/Healthcare or related field (user experience research or design)
- High competency in medical device/healthcare discovery, formative, summative/validation research (domestic and international)
- Demonstrated ability to manage a variety of projects types, using different UX/HF techniques
- Act as a project and thought leader within UX/HF. Provide positive and solution-focused direction to challenges, at times managing multiple projects
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB