Onward Search is hiring a UX Researcher on a remote, perm basis for a client in client in South Carolina
Notes: You must be located in central or eastern time zones to be considered for this position.
The Experience Researcher will help to shape our customer and experience research and insights program. This role will help to inform and establish product vision, define the essential customer journeys, establish and drive the means to ensure regular insights from the field, and partner to craft the experiences that improve user productivity and drive business outcomes.
- Work with the Research Lead to shape and form the experience research and insights program, from the ground up, within the enterprise
- Partners with stakeholders to establish long-term research program vision and roadmaps
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary teams and project leadership to define and refine research scope and timelines
- Drive the research components necessary to ensure success of the overall experience research program, processes, and outcomes
- Leverages deep expertise in qualitative and quantitative research methods to create actionable insights
- Represents the needs of end users and customers within product teams and advocates for users throughout the process
- Organizes and facilitates design and research workshops with internal stakeholders
- Gains a deep understanding of user motivations and pain points through research and direct contact with end users, customers and employees
- Collects and analyzes user behavior through online experiments, field research methods, multivariate testing, usability testing or other methods
- Collaborates effectively as part of a team and thinks divergently to explore multiple possible solutions and paths to acquire necessary insights
- Engages to evolve our internal processes by bringing the latest-and-greatest insights, tools, and processes from our industry
- Works alongside and with strategic partners and vendors in a “one team” model
- 3-5 years of work experience as an experience researcher
- Multiple examples of outstanding product and experience researcher that you participated in from formulation to execution
- Demonstrable track record of hands-on research leadership, including samples of your capability to shape research engagements to produce insightful outcomes that drive engaging and intuitive experiences
- Advanced collaboration, organization and project coordination skills
- Expertise with qualitative and quantitative user research methods and techniques (in-person and remote) including contextual inquiry, moderated usability testing, and surveys
- Quick starter and nimble/creative under project and time constraints
- Passion for learning new technologies and research skills
- Service research experience preferred
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB