An international market research organization is seeking a UX Researcher to join their team in a remote contract to hire role, starting next month. The essential UX Researcher candidate will have a robust healthcare background and/or technology background.
In this role the UX Researcher will have the mastery of UX research skills and manages projects from initial client objectives, to identifying an approach, to project execution, analysis, delivery, and presentation to the client.
Day-to-Day as a UX Researcher:
- Responsible for a mix of research and design consulting projects and leads client interactions and engagements
- Training of Researchers and Lead Researchers to deliver client objectives
- Ability to translate research objectives to proposed methodologies and help clients define needs and propose solutions
- Articulate problem solving through well-thought case studies while working in tandem with client business development work by supporting a Director or senior leader
- 5+ years’ experience in a UX Research role, ideally at the Senior level in the healthcare and/or technology space
- 3-5 years of experience in User Experience or a related field (e.g. qualitative or quantitative research), required.
- Ability to manage junior researchers and leads
- Proposal Writing and Bidding
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in human factors, HCI, behavioral sciences or equivalent experience, including Bachelor's in Fine Arts (BA), preferred
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB