One of our great clients in the northeast U.S. is looking for a full-time (remote) UX Researcher. This is with a very strong brand and service with a long history of success and evolving as their clients’ needs have changed over the years.
UX Researcher Responsibilities:
- Use research methods to understand customer behavior and needs.
- Collaborate with design and product teams and other researchers to organize opportunities, execute research and synthesize insights.
- Demonstrates experience with multiple usabilities and related research methods and tools.
- Act as an inspiring leader in the domain of research, while advocating for people who use the client’s products.
- Design and execute studies that address both user behavior and attitudes, using the right methodology for the right questions.
- Generate insights that shape how product teams think about medium and long-term product strategy.
- Communicate insights in creative and compelling ways.
- Strategize with strategic insights team to size market opportunities and represent the digital product category within company-wide research studies.
- Collect & analyze user behavior through benchmark studies, lab studies, survey logs, and online experiments (A/B testing)
- Promote findings and propose strategy improvements to different audiences using writer and oral communications.
UX Researcher Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in UX Research
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience with quantitative, behavior analysis, and statistical concepts
- Skilled with usability testing tools, such as UserTesting.com.
- Experience with product development lifecycles, including Agile development, design thinking, and design sprints
- Excellent communication skills, including experience addressing senior leadership
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB