One of our financial clients in the Boston area is seeking a UX Researcher. This is a full-time role that is on-site in Boston with a hybrid flex schedule of being on-site 2 to 3 days per week, and remote the rest.
While the client is open to relocation scenarios, the preferred candidate will live locally already, but if you are qualified and interested in moving to Boston you should still apply.
UX Researcher Responsibilities:
- Develop standards for great research, and track and report performance
- Interpret user feedback and business objectives, collaboratively scoping research and testing work
- Recruit internal users for interviews, surveys moderated testing, and other research methods as appropriate
- Conduct primary and secondary research, delivering top-line insights early and deeper, insights-driven reporting on longer timelines
- Craft findings deliverables to share insights, provide recommendations, and convey the user’s perspective to product teams
- Deliver critical insight to drive user-centered design and product development
- Design and implement a research program for your domain, leveraging a diverse range of methods and data types to answer research questions
- Synthesize existing research and data to identify user needs and product refinements
- Be a strategic partner to key decision-makers, helping to shape their vision for product development
UX Researcher Requirements:
- 3+ years working in digital product / UX research
- Experience with human-centered design and design thinking
- Worked in highly multidisciplinary teams
- Attention to detail, and a shrewd sensitivity on where and when to apply it
- Experience in technology and innovation processes (agile, lean, sprints) and ready to continue evolving those processes with your team and the company
- Understanding of Figma or Sketch
- Proactive and capable of solving problems independently; collaborative, sharing solutions with those who benefit
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB