One of our B2B clients with offices in Boston and Atlanta is looking for a full time UX Researcher to work on exciting projects that will help solve problems in relation to global employees and clients alike to make their hybrid working lives easier! You will truly help transform their internal products, experiences, processes, technology and how they operate from a service design perspective.
This is a salaried position with annual bonus potential, along with some of the best benefits in the US such as fully paid health insurance, 3 weeks of PTO your first year, and above average 401K contributions! Also, from time to time you could end up doing some light travel to other offices.
UX Researcher Responsibilities:
- You will work with an established team and tackle important questions on How to make the whole “hybrid working life” easier and more streamlined for internal employees as well as external clients, both in the US and abroad
- You will create and run surveys and interviews regarding current meeting styles, technology, design, etc. in relation to both online and physical offices
- You will help identify primary friction points that needs to take priority
- You will help ideate and create testing scenarios to get user feedback
- You will use your research findings to partner with the Sr. UX Designer and ideate on potential solutions
- You will use evidence-based guidance to present your findings to the business
- You will work as a champion for their users and will have the skills, experience, credibility and soft-skills to negotiate on their behalf of what should be done
- You will work within the areas of online meeting spaces (physically), online meeting tech or tech stacks, scheduling, reservations, and even to the more granular items including table sizes, screens, chairs, and more
UX Researcher Requirements:
- Must have 2+ years relevant UX research experience
- Must have proven experience of doing generative and evaluative research, information architecture and interaction design engagements, ideally for a variety of digital applications and/or physical and service experiences. (this should be demonstrated in your portfolio)
- Must be able to present findings and articulate complex to simple
- Must have familiarity with design thinking as well as good understanding of UI/UX best practices, information architecture, etc.
- Must have the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
- Must be proficient in collaboration tools, such MS Office, Slack and Miro
- A nice to have is experience in UX Design tools, such as Figma or any other similar platforms, but this is not fully required
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB