Our client, a global creative production agency, is hiring a UX/UI Designer, on a contract-to-perm basis, with an emphasis on UX.
The role is 100% remote, East Coast hours preferred.
Pharma experience is required.
We’re looking for someone with pharma experience and a methodical approach to building an “atomic based design” system. Although UI design should absolutely still be present, the digital architectural bit of building within a heavily regulated space comes first.
What we’re looking for:
- How does the candidate show that they are masters at dissolving complex problems into smaller intricate pieces? While retaining a cohesive and functional system intact?
- How well can they express their ideas in a clear and concise manner, yet, can deep dive into finite details when needed
- Being sensitive and in tune to good aesthetics when building a system that demands familiarities for development teams
- Highly skilled problem solver, specifically in the pharma realm
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB