Onward Search is looking for a UX/UI Designer to join our agency client, for a contract-to-hire opportunity that starts within a month.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements.
- Collaborating with project managers and developers.
- Creating storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Developing UI design mockups and prototypes.
- Designing graphic user interface elements (navigation schemes, page layouts, animations, and user interactions).
- Presenting rough and final designs to internal teams, clients and key stakeholders.
We are seeking a UX/UI Designer who meets the following requirements:
- 5+ years of experience.
- At least 3+ years of experience in an agency setting.
- Experience with Sketch, Figma, InVision, or similar wireframe tools.
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Experience designing graphic user interface elements (navigation schemes, page layouts, animations, and user interactions).
- Experience presenting rough and final designs to internal teams, clients and key stakeholders.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB