Are you a Design Systems guru? Do you enjoy being hands-on within the work along with management responsibilities? Are you collaborative across every aspect of UX? This may be the opportunity you are looking for...
My client is looking for a hands-on manager that leads a team of people and multiple tracks of work.
- 7-10 years as a UX Visual Designer, Experience Designer, UI Designer, or Product Designer (or equivalent work experience) in a collaborative environment
- Bachelor's degree in visual or graphic design or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Strong portfolio demonstrating high-caliber visual communication, web, mobile design, and production skills
- Fluent in Sketch, Zeplin, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience designing responsive websites as well as native mobile (iOS and Android)
- Knowledge of existing design systems and methods such as material design, atomic design, and Apple’s user interface guidelines
- An understanding of user-centered design in UX patterns
- Ability to work within brand guidelines to create compelling visual solutions
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Highly motivated, positive, and a passionate team player
- Work across several teams to design the visual style of UI components
- Understand how completed designs can be distilled down into individual elements
- Exhibit proficiency in design methods, interaction design, information architecture, user research, visual design, prototyping, usability.
- Explain and show how patterns can be used across an enterprise, along with seeing the potential for future iterations or improvements
- Understand UI best practices, standards, and nomenclature and how they contrast and overlap
- Design beautiful and smart responsive web and native mobile solutions that delight consumers
- Focus on both conceptual and detailed design
- Understand and interpret brand and business needs and transform them into innovative, creative, and results-oriented digital solutions
- Create & iterate visual design deliverables as Lead Designer
- Ensure design consistency and quality across multiple digital channels
- Brainstorm big ideas in a group setting and express your opinion
- Effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- Maintain relevancy in the field by monitoring digital trends, attending workshops, and joining professional groups
- Utilize expert-level knowledge of website and product UX development cycle and activities
If this sounds like you and is up to the challenge, please do not hesitate to introduce yourself by applying below!
**Unfortunately, NO C2C or SPONSORSHIP is available at this point**
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB