Onward Search has a client that is looking for a UX Writer for a long term contract. You will work with UX partners to develop a cohesive voice and narrative across multiple platforms. We’re looking for someone who understands the UX process (research, design, prototype, test) and uses hard data to inform their content and language choices.
- 5+ years of relevant writing experience that includes writing for consumer-facing products
- Ability to manage your time and deadlines, as well as the ability to adapt to the ever-changing priorities of the eCommerce business.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing a consistently high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to write brief, persuasive, on-task copy for the user interface that keeps users engaged and reduces errors and confusion.
- Write copy for our end-to-end product experience which includes everything from user interactions, tool tips, and buttons, to onboarding flows, app store assets, and emails
- Partner with product managers, designers, engineers and researchers to achieve key product objectives, improve overall user experience, and increase performance metrics
- Ensure consistency of language and content across platforms and digital channels
- Contribute to the conceptual design process, providing insights, recommendations, and copy to improve existing experiences
Does this sound like your skill set and experience? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.