Onward Search has a client that is looking for a User Experience Writer to create helpful copy that guides our customers through the product journey. Writers ensure that the user flow is clear, concise, and on-brand, and work with product management, creative and UX partners to develop a cohesive voice and narrative across multiple platforms and touchpoints. Our ideal candidate is skilled at using language to simplify product interactions and help a user figure out what to do next, but can also integrate the brand voice into those interactions – and has the portfolio to prove it.
- Write copy for our end-to-end product experience—everything from user interactions, tooltips, and buttons, to onboarding flows, app store assets, and emails
- Ensure consistency of language and content across platforms and digital channels
- Partner with product managers, designers, engineers and researchers to achieve key product objectives, improve overall user experience, and increase performance metrics
- Contribute to the conceptual design process, providing insights, recommendations, and copy to improve existing experiences
Skills You’ll Have:
- 5 years of relevant writing experience that includes writing for consumer-facing products
- Ability to write brief, persuasive, on-task copy for the user interface that keeps users engaged and reduces errors and confusion.
- Strong team orientation and experience working closely with product managers and designers
- Ability to manage your time and deadlines, as well as the ability to adapt to the ever-changing priorities.
Apply now if interested!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.