Onward Search has a new opportunity with a huge client in New York City, NY. This opportunity is for a UX Writer that can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in New York City, NY. Our client is looking for a candidate that can deliver the best bran experience possible, to as many people as possible, and in as many moments as possible. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Compose clear, consistent, concise user-interface content, notifications, and product tours.
- Review and edit technical and user experience documentation for an audience of over 140 commercial partners.
- Contribute to the Design Language System to ensure consistency across our entire ecosystem of product offerings.
- Work closely with designers, researchers, prototypes, product managers, and engineers to produce compelling UX solutions.
- Be a subject matter expert, present, and rationalize your work to stakeholders.
- Leverage data and research to evaluate content’s impact.
- Look at messaging through a global lens to deliver experiences for different markets.
- Maintain and document evolving content, brand, and voice/tone standards.
- Partner with small multi-disciplinary teams made up of representatives from engineering, product, product insights, and marketing, among others.
- Bachelor’s in related field is plus.
- Strong previous experience in UX Writing.
- Passion for all thing’s music.
- A strong belief that clear communication can make or break a product experience
- An interest in the finer points of wordsmithery
- Experience working with product managers and UX designers, and a portfolio that demonstrate a history of successful results
- Experience with content standards and best practices for web and mobile interfaces
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.