In this role, you’ll work with a content strategist along with a team of design, research, product, and tech partners to create innovative solutions for existing and prospective customers.
The ideal candidate will have a record of success creating UX and digital content for web and mobile channels. They’re a strategic thinker who is passionate about improving user experience, with a knack for simplifying the complex and are energized by working in a collaborative, team-based environment.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop content for select digital products and programs, ensuring execution through the delivery process
- Write, edit, test, and improve content including interface language, product education, naming conventions, navigation, and other content for web and mobile experiences
- Collaborate with product and business partners to understand objectives, goals, and requirements
- Drive consistency across products and channels, leveraging voice and tone and content standards
- Participate in research including user-testing, customer journey mapping, and persona development
- Adhere to content guidelines, governance, and approvals process for assigned programs
- Be comfortable presenting concepts and work to peers and leadership
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) preferably in Marketing/Communications/Journalism/Advertising/related field OR equivalent experience
- Ideally 5 years + experience of writing and editing customer-facing content for digital channels including web and mobile
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with thorough knowledge of the English language, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and usage
- The pro-active, solutions-oriented mindset with strong attention to detail
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills, including the ability to follow schedules, meet deadlines, and collaborate on multiple projects
- Experience adhering to documented standards for brand and copy including style, voice, and tone
- Experience working with designers, researchers, usability specialists, product managers, legal and compliance experts, and line-of-business owners
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience writing for marketing a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB