We’re looking for a UX Writer to help support these efforts. As a member of our team, you’ll partner with design, research, product, and tech to build and deliver intuitive, human-centered experiences across our digital channels
- You’re passionate about user experience
- You're a storyteller who knows how to create clear, concise, and engaging content
- You understand design thinking and UX best practices
- You’re a problem solver with a knack for simplifying the complex
- You’re excited by new challenges and energized by working in a collaborative, team-based environment
- Work with cross-functional partners to understand and align on project objectives, goals, and requirements
- Leverage user insights and data to inform and optimize content
- Partner with designers to develop wireframes and iterative prototypes
- Write, shape, and deliver digital content (UI, product education, navigation, etc.)
- Collaborate with content strategists to drive consistency across products and channels, leveraging voice, tone, and brand standards
- Adhere to content governance and approvals process for assigned programs
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in UX writing, UX design, or other user-focused experiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of English language, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and usage
- The proactive, solution-oriented mindset with strong attention to detail
- Experience working with brand and copy standards, including style, voice, and tone
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills, including the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities, follow schedules, and meet deadlines
- Experience working with cross-functional partners (designers, researchers, product managers, technical and legal/compliance) in an agile environment
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB