In this role, you’ll be responsible for the content in various digital projects. You’ll uphold the tenets of leading with empathy and customer-centricity as you work with product managers, designers, writers, engineers, researchers, marketing, legal, and senior business executives to transform end-to-end customer experiences.
If you’re thrilled about a fast-paced and ever-evolving team environment, this could be your role!
Please note that you may be asked to complete a brief writing challenge during the interview process.
- Work with established branding strategy and guidelines to craft intuitive and engaging product experiences through the written word across multiple touchpoints (e.g., websites, mobile apps, UIs)
- Collaborate closely with a multidisciplinary team to manage the content and voice of our product
- Plan, strategize, and execute a cohesive content experience to align with our user and business needs
- Assist the team with copy needs for presentations and documents
- Share knowledge and educate the team and the organization about UX writing process and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Technical Writing, User Experience (UX), Human Computer Interaction (HCI), or related fields
- 1+ year of experience in UX writing
- Portfolio or work samples that demonstrate your skills as a UX writer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice To Have:
- Familiarity with financial terminologies
- Familiarity with the Design Thinking methodology
- Familiarity with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Standards for Accessible Design
- Familiarity with collaborative UX tools such as Figma
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB