Are you energized by meeting new people? Do you love travel? Why not combine those passions by working with our client, the world’s leading platform for tours and experiences. As part of a family of brands you will be working for the largest travel site in the world. This means you get to help users find and book experiences that will be a part of their memories for a lifetime
The design team is looking for a talented UX Writer to help us create the very best experience for users. The goal is to bring the collection of 300k+ experiences to life on-site to ensure travelers find something incredible to do. As a member of the team, you will partner closely with designers, product managers, and researchers. You will focus on communicating clearly with travelers so that they can easily find and book a wide range of experiences.
What you’ll do:
- Write clear, concise copy that turns complicated concepts into something easy to understand
- Partner cross-functionally with Design, Product, Research, and other teams to create intuitive product experiences our users will love and come back to
- Balance creativity and a user-centered mindset with bottom-line thinking, always keeping your eye on business goals
- Maintain and help evolve the tone and style guides for our B2B and B2C messaging
- Pitch in on copy for CRM, site marketing, internal communications, and other teams as needed
What you have:
- Organizational skills and flexibility to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- A collaborative work style, especially when it comes to the relationship between copy and design
- Empathy to identify user problems—and creativity and critical thinking skills to solve them
- Comfort working from a detailed brief, or no brief at all
- Strong communication skills. You’ll participate in brainstorms, seek feedback from teammates and stakeholders, and even present in a meeting or two
- The ability to strike a balance between showing initiative and seeking appropriate guidance from others
- A strong portfolio showing a variety of digital content (ideally UX, but we’ll look at digital marketing too)
- Travel industry, eCommerce, and/or B2B experience desired but not required
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB