Our client, a global education network, is looking for two UX/Product Designers with 2-3+ years of experience to join their team for a contract-to-hire basis, 40 hrs/wk onsite in San Mateo, CA.
This person will work with our collaborative team, interview users, and help to create a brilliant product strategy. You’ll then craft pixel-perfect designs that sparkle and bring a delightful experience to life. You’ll be reporting into the VP of Product & Growth.
- Gather customer motivations, pains and behaviors to solve complex interaction problems.
- Design rapidly and iteratively on initial concepts, wireframes, and user flows, informed by user research, trends, and your best ideas.
- Clearly communicate your findings and design rationales.
- Develop prototypes and detailed specs to effectively communicate to partner Product Management and Engineering teams.
- Design for both mobile and web products.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, with short feedback loops.
- A track record of creating beautiful and valuable products across a variety of platforms, including mobile and web.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Previous Education experience - nice to have!
- Expertise in user-centered design methodologies.
- Familiarity with conducting user research.
- A highly refined aesthetic sensibility.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while working with multiple teams in a highly collaborative environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.