Our client is looking to hire a UX/UI Designer (B2C) for a 6-month contract, 40 hrs/wk. This role is 100% remote.
As the UX/UI Designer you will be primarily responsible for leading user experience capabilities and collaborating with different stakeholders to create meaningful end-to-end experiences for our client's customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Design visually compelling, data-driven, user-centric experiences that delight our users
- Translate quantitative and qualitative data into concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps, prototypes at varying levels of fidelity with Sketch, Framer, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Zeplin and other design tools
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to build upon and evolve the brand and design guidelines
- Work closely with product management, marketing, and engineering teams to guide and deliver new web experiences and iterate on launched experiences across their platform (i.e. check out flows, check out optimization)
- Work with Data and Research teams to collect the data necessary to inform design direction
- 5+ years experience designing B2C product experiences, for web and mobile, in a SaaS business environment
- Experience with check out flows, check out optimization, B2C user flows
- Expert-level understanding of design tools like Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Expertise in UX/UI and end-to-end product design
- Experience with A/B testing and well versed in principles of conversion-focused design
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB