Our client is looking for mid level UX designer. In this role, you will join a project based team supporting a retail client building out a loyalty program. You will translate design concepts into effective, useful information architectures, you’ll create solutions that address user, brand and business requirements.
- An understanding of UX design across mobile and desktop platforms
- Experience with UX design, especially building and editing wireframes
- Presentation skills and exceptional communication skills
- Comfort with prototype software
- 3+ years of experience in UX design at an agency or web design shop
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred in marketing or technical-related major)
- Up-to-date resume and portfolio
- Knowledge of Sketch, InVision, Axure
Sound like you? To learn more about this opportunity, apply now.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.