Our client is looking for a UX/UI developer to join their growing team in Downtown Denver. This will involve helping to define and determine product goals and strategy, setting standards for user experience, and coding in various platforms to build prototypes as well as production-ready sites. You’ll also work with user groups to help define and deliver designs.
- Programming and UX development skills
- Knowledge of user behaviors and usability standards
- An understanding of the web development process
- Working knowledge of front end coding software and languages
- Experience working with users to create functional designs
- Understanding of design systems and human interface guidelines
- Up-to-date on Google and iOS design guidelines
- 1-5 years of experience in UX development
- Experience with Figma preferred
- Up-to-date resume and portfolio
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB