Our client, a super fun game studio is looking for a UX/UI Designer.
This UX/UI Designer will be responsible for:
- Creating UX flows and wireframes
- Establishing visuals fr menu screens as well as UI assets
- Creating visual icons and graphic art
- Fixing UI bugs
- Implementing UI elements is UE4
The ideal UX/UI Designer will have:
- 3+ years of experience
- Gaming background
- Widget, UI screens, and art content background
- Adobe After Effects and Figma experience
This is a 40/hr per week opportunity. Apply now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB