Onward Search is seeking a UX/UI DESIGNER with 4-8 years of driving excellent user experience for web, mobile and social. This role will work with other teams throughout the organization, driving loyalty and customer satisfaction for our e-commerce based beauty company on the west coast.
The Role & Requirements:
- Solid portfolio showcasing your role(s) of solid user experience solutions and design
- Design to optimize for better ranking, SEO & google's Web Vitals
- Update content for all platforms (mobile, social, web) and coordinate with cross-functional teams to attain that content
- Work with company standards, style guides, and any compliance from ADA or other entities that the legal department requires
- Work closely with design and research teams to scope, test, and build new features
- Participate in user testing sessions - must have user testing experience (A/B testing)
- Excellent communication with internal teams, stakeholders
- Experience with InVision, Adobe Suite, Google Web Vitals, A/B testing tools such as Dynamic Yield
- Intuitive, empathetic user design skills
- Able to present to team, stakeholders
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Marketing passion a plus
- Shopify experience a plus
- HTML/CSS a plus
- Running user testing is a plus
Apply now to learn more about this opportunity today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB