Our client, a national media company, is seeking a UX/UI Designer to join them for a remote (EST hours) Contract-to-perm engagement.
Portfolios MUST include explications of each step their process + their role, Prototypes, wIreframes, AND strong visuals.
- This is a website designer role - specifically content and image-heavy landing pages.
- The landing page will have multiple calls to action regarding new products, promotions, product explanations, and most importantly doors to the eCommerce experience.
- Should have experience designing pages that showcase product/service marketing, promotions, and sales which lead to an eCommerce experience.
- Tools: sketch /Abstract primarily (bonus skill)/ Adobe suite
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB