Our client, a game studio is looking for a UX/UI Director.
This UX/UI Director will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of 5 (2 motion animators, 2 graphic designers, and 1 animation designer)
- Managing and mentoring team
- Give feedback and direction to team through various stages (concept, development of systems and elements, execution of screens, creation of animation and iconography)
- Seeing the big picture from a 3-6 month perspective and plan in collaboration with Product and Live Ops
- Collaborating with the marketing and design teams
- Must give constructive feedback to team during 1:1's to improve efficiency and output
The ideal UX/UI Director will have proficient in and have:
- 8+ years of UX/UI Product Design
- 5+ of managing mobile UI/UX design teams with 2+ years managing a team
- Invision, Sketch. Adobe Creative Suite
This is a 40/hr a week opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB